TREATMENT #5

Jan. 6

Today I started round 5 of kicking cancers ASS!! We got our ct scan results today and so far it is working. He said that things are shrinking and that the liver masses don’t look as “dense”. We will continue on this journey for 2 to 3 more months and then do another scan to see how things are progressing!

I am very glad that things are heading in the right direction so far. I am a firm believer that my positive attitude is 90% of this battle. I am thankful that my side effects have been minimal although the cold sensitivity is still progressively worse everytime. This is the time I am wishing for warm weather and happy that we have had such mild temps in Illinois the last couple weeks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PORT REPOSITIONING & REPLACEMENT!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Treatment 15!