NEW PRIMARY DR!

Feb. 13

We meet with my new primary Dr yesterday and I like him a lot. I have been on BP meds for over 10 years and he took the diuretic out of the med to see if that would help with my potassium issues! Also was told to eat a nanner everyday! Here’s to hoping that helps with the chest pain! He said consistantly low potassium can have an effect on you heart. 

James attended the appointment with me (as he does with all of my appointments!!) and Dr. Weston also asked him and I how we are holding up mentally and emotionally. Which I thought was an awesome thing to include him in part of our consultation. I can’t imagine doing this journey without him. He has been my rock, my shoulder to cry on, and the one that can make me laugh! I am so grateful for all of the love and support I get from him and all of my family and friends. This journey is hard but knowing how many people are out there praying and thinking about me makes it a little easier! So thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PORT REPOSITIONING & REPLACEMENT!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Treatment 15!