NO MORE CHEMO!

May 7

Well at least no more for now!! The university of Chicago doctors want me to stop chemotherapy to get ready for liver resection. I will be going to the hospital next Tuesday for a liver biopsy and then the end of the month for a ct of chest, abdomen, and pelvis. The liver doctor said that the left lobe is smaller than the right. The right side is the side they will be operating on so they want to make sure the left side will be able to withstand the surgery! He said it will be a 3 to 4 hour surgery and a 4 to 5 day stay at the hospital. Then a 2 month stay off of work after! That’s just what I need after being off this whole time because of the Rona! 

I will keep you all posted as I learn more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PORT REPOSITIONING & REPLACEMENT!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Treatment 15!