FINALLY BACK HOME!

July 4

Well surgery is done! Had a very rough first night. Ended up not being able to breath which caused me to start crying and freaking out which did not help the situation! 

When we got checked in at the hospital we found out James could stay in the room with me. Which was awesome but we didn’t bring anything for him except his switch to play games on. So he stayed the first night (which is usually the worst) and we had many visitors through out the night poking and prodding at me. He picked me up yesterday at 1130 and I busted out of that place!! First night home went well but woke up at 7 really sore because I didn’t wake up through the night to take my pain meds. 

Have a meal train set up through a friend of our (Louis) so that is awesome and my friend Amanda sent me goodies yesterday! Flowers , balloons, and chocolates!!

Will keep everyone posted on how I doing. The lymph node doctor said he got as much as he could, but the node was wrapped around an artery. So I am sure I will be getting scanned soon and then we will come up with a plan. Liver Dr said everything went great on his part!! 

Until next time!! Happy 4th of July!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PORT REPOSITIONING & REPLACEMENT!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Treatment 15!