PORT REPOSITIONING & REPLACEMENT!



 

Today I got to have my port moved from the left side to my right. We are hoping this helps with the chest discomfort I get every treatment. Also we weren't able to get blood return so every treatment I would have to get a blood draw and a poke in my port! 

James took me and unfortunately the hospital policy changed this morning on the visitors not being allowed so he was not able to be in the room or the hospital! Was feeling ok when I got home but that changed after a few hours and now it is pretty sore. Here's to hoping I can work tomorrow!! 

Comments

  1. Dear Jenny - we have a four year old grand-daughter that whenever she does something new or a little scary she'll say "I'm a brave girl". Jenny, you are a brave girl!! Keeping you and James in our prayers everyday and the wonderful friends with whom you have been blessed. Pam and Dennis Moore

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please add your name with your comments so we know who it is, thank you so much!

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Treatment 15!